GFWC-NC provides information and guidance on a variety of financial matters including dues, sending payments to GFWC-NC, items for sale through GFWC-NC, GFWC-NC endowment funds, sending contributions to GFWC-NC Special Funds and Scholarships Funds & Grants.
Please contact us for information regarding dues.
Please use the Remittance Form when submitting annual dues payments to GFWC-NC Headquarters. This form is sent out from Headquarters to Club Presidents with the roster mailing each fall and can be found in the Forms Section of the Administration Book (Appendix C) and on the Forms and Brochures page of the GFWC-NC website.
To achieve Honor Club status, submit annual dues, roster updates, and donations to the following funds by December 31, 2022, and submit GFWC-NC State Statistical Form by February 1st, 2023.
$25 Arts Fund
$25 Legacy Fund
$25 Sallie Southall Cotton Scholarship Fund
$25 Corporate Champions for Woman and Children
$25 General Trust Fund
To achieve Silver, Gold, and Diamond Honor Club Status refer to the Remittance Form.
- Arts Fund: Donations provide awards, scholarships, etc., for the Arts Festival
- Legacy Fund: Donations enable GFWC-NC to provide services to clubs
- Corporate Champions for Woman and Children (CCWC): Funds to enhance the image of GFWC-NC
- General Trust Fund: An investment fund used to supplement the budget
- 1902 Society: General Fundraising donations collected to honor the year we were founded
- GFWC-NC President’s Special Project: Mountains-to-Sea Trail
- GFWC-NC Director of Junior Clubs Special Project: Innovation Barn Teaching Kitchen
- Disaster Relief Fund: to be used for support of disaster relief from disasters
- GFWC-NC Member Relief Fund: Donations will be used to assist members facing financial hardships with dues and registration fees for GFWC-NC Meetings
- GFWC/SER Candidacy Fund: may be used for any GFWC-NC member who is an officially endorsed candidate running for or serving as a GFWC or Southeastern Region officer
GFWC-NC awards several scholarships on an annual basis. These currently include the following:
- The Sallie Southall Cotten Scholarship (SSCS). The Fund supports four four-year scholarships; $3,000 per year awarded
- The Lucy Bramlette Patterson Award for Excellence in Creative Writing
- The GFWC-NC Greeson-Johnson Teaching Scholarship