As you all know, this Administration we are “Celebrating Women” and at our upcoming State Convention (April 26 & 27, 2019), our club ladies will determine which District has the “Most Inspirational Woman”!
This is going to be FUN!! Each District has selected their representatives who have chosen their Inspirational Woman who will “transform” into character! The District who raises the most $$ (each dollar counts as one vote) will be declared our winner, earn bragging rights, and will be the recipient of the coveted “Annie Award”. The “Annie Award” is unique to this administration and named in honor of our “inspirational leader”, our President Ann Landis.
OnLine Voting Began Wednesday, April 10th! To help us jumpstart this Celebration we are extending the opportunity for “VOTES” to be accepted “OnLine”. This will provide those who may not be able to join us at the State Convention, and those who just want to support your District Representative an opportunity to do so.
Click the secure link: https://www.paypal.me/GFWCNC to make an online donation via PayPal. You will enter the Donation Amount (each $ donated equals 1 vote) and Payment Information. Minimum online donation is $10. Please type in the District number you are voting for in the “Add a Note” section.
Our Inspirational Women Contestants, by District, are as follows:
- District 1: Jane C. Croly/ Jennie June, Represented by Jane Carver
- District 2: Amelia Earhart, Represented by Courtney Pruitt
- District 3: Caroline Clubwoman, Represented by A Bevy of Beauties (Ellen, Ann, Gay & Georgann)
- District 4: Mary Jones Mullins, Represented by Kelly Paul’s “Sub” TBD
- District 5: Rosie the Riveter, Represented by Kristen Riggan
- District 6: Juanita Bryant, Represented by Juanita Bryant
- District 7: Lady Liberty, Represented by Tammy Kesky
- District 8: Florence Nightingale, Represented by Brandy Selos
- District 9: Juliette Gordon Low, Represented by Donna Harrell
So, Ladies let’s start collecting those VOTES (aka donations) to determine which District has our “Most Inspirational Woman” and who will be the lucky recipient of our very own GFWC-NC “Annie Award”!
Remember that each dollar donated equals one vote! A minimum of ten “VOTES” is needed for credit card donations. And, yes, we encourage you to inspire friends and family to participate in this Celebration!!